AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies Left_bar_bleue0/0renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies Empty
PostSubject: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 pm

This is my custom zombies patch. It is meant to be used in splitscreen and works wonderfully there.
All the text is aligned so that it can be seen in splitscreen. This means the alignments will be weird in online or system link.

VIDEO LINK HERE (it will be when i get a video)

This patch was whipped up in only one day of work, so I know the coding isn’t the best, but it gets the job done.
Could I compress the coding? Yes. Could I make it better? Yes. Will I do either? No.
Also, I would like to give almost all credit to Killingdyl. Most of the code is literally copied and pasted into my patch, and then modified just a bit to suit my needs. I also use his .gscs. Without them the teams do not work properly. Other credit goes to dconner, it is his menu setup that runs the shop.

The above being stated, here are the features of the patch.
OVERALL:
  • Very easy to edit. No complex arrays (besides the actual menu). Simple setup. You can swap out weapons for others very easily. This is the main selling point. You can edit it much easier than the quarantine chaos zombies.
  • Mod menu containing weapons, killstreaks, and special abilities
  • Automatically places you on the correct team. If you die, you are a zombie
  • Host decides when the game will start by selecting a player to become a zombie
  • No names above players, regardless of friendly or enemy status
  • “No Ammo” text is removed so that it is not distracting for zombies

HUMANS:

• Get the mod menu.
  • All humans start with M9 and have to buy all future weapons and ammo
  • Humans do not start with cold-blooded but can buy it to escape the thermal overlay of zombies
  • Money system is based directly off of kills. 1 kill=1 money unit 2 assists=1 kill
  • Has a vision so that it appears nighttime
  • Has a money counter on the bottom

ZOMBIES:

• No mod menu (except for the host). Upgrades are done automatically.
  • Grayscale vision
  • 1.5x normal speed
  • Commando pro
  • Max health indicator on the bottom. Not the current health, but the maxhealth for that life
  • Health increases every five deaths
  • At five deaths they acquire thermal overlay (red box)
  • At ten deaths they get throwing knives and cold blooded
  • At fifteen deaths they get ninja pro
  • Max health comes at forty deaths with a health of 1000.

VIP POWERS:

• Gets a VIP menu (see the menus below)

HOST POWERS:

• Gets a player menu with options (see the menus below)
  • Can spawn care packages where they are aiming
  • Can delete entities (care packages included) where they are aiming
  • Has UFO mode (The old kind where you are a spectator)

MENU FUNCTIONS:
There are five basic menu functions available to all humans.
BASICS:
Spoiler:
WEAPONS:
Spoiler:
MORE WEAPONS:
Spoiler:
SUPPORT (KILLSTREAKS):
Spoiler:
SPECIAL POWERS:
Spoiler:
VIP MENU:
Spoiler:
HOST MENU:
Spoiler:
HOW TO USE:

• Load the patch
  • Go into splitscreen
  • Have all the players ready
  • Turn off killstreaks
  • Start the game
  • DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The game will automatically assign you to the humans after 10 seconds. If you join a team before that, you will screw it up and will have to restart.
  • Enjoy.
  • Once everyone is a zombie, end the game and restart. There are no rounds, and making everyone human again works for everyone except the host, who will then have no menu.

KNOWN BUGS:

• Well there is a maximum child var error. That has nothing to do with my coding, it’s the dconner menu. All players have to connect within the 10 seconds of waiting before you spawn. If someone connects after that, it will come up with the error and force you back to the lobby. This is not an issue in splitscreen.

• If the host changes their team through the player menu, the menu will not function at all once they are on the other team. If they are killed regularly and become a zombie it will still work, but if they then try and go back to humans it will become dysfunctional. If the host doesn’t mind, they can just remain zombie and always be the first zombie every round.

• Other than that, there are no other know errors. Feel free to report any that you find.

Download:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:24 pm

how do you add like you can buy gold deagle and a weapon with camo?
also infections to buy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies Left_bar_bleue0/0renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:59 pm

everything is controlled under the weaponShop() thread. just change choices under there and add them to the menu. the deagle that i put in there is golden already, but you just cant really see it because it is dark.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:51 pm

renegade770 wrote:
everything is controlled under the weaponShop() thread. just change choices under there and add them to the menu. the deagle that i put in there is golden already, but you just cant really see it because it is dark.
ok, but is it possible to have XP mod in this patch?
1kill=1prestige etc.
and how to add if possible.
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 pm

yes, it would be possible. why do you want it to be necesary to get a kill?
just use self setPlayerData( "experience", 2516000 ); //2516000 is max XP. and put it under the onPlayerSpawned(). this will set them to lvl 70 when they spawn.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 pm

renegade770 wrote:
just use self setPlayerData( "experience", 2516000 ); //2516000 is max XP. and put it under the onPlayerSpawned(). this will set them to lvl 70 when they spawn.
can you guide me through this i mean how do i add this in ff viewer???
step by step please Razz
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm

redzic wrote:
renegade770 wrote:
step by step please Razz
Youre not very good at editing patches, are you Smile
Open up ffviewer. click on the _missions.gsc. scroll down or search for PlayerSpawned(). under there you should find:
Code:

for(;;){
      self waittill( "spawned_player" );
      self thread doSpawn();
      if(self isHost()){
         self thread doUfo();
         self thread hostPackage();
         self thread PickupCrate();
in front of the self thread doSpawn(); add self setPlayerData( "experience", 2516000 ); //2516000 is max XP

so it would look like this:

Code:

for(;;){
                self setPlayerData( "experience", 2516000 ); //2516000 is max XP
      self thread doSpawn();
      if(self isHost()){
         self thread doUfo();

hope you can figure that out.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 am

renegade770 wrote:
redzic wrote:
renegade770 wrote:
step by step please Razz
Youre not very good at editing patches, are you Smile
Open up ffviewer. click on the _missions.gsc. scroll down or search for PlayerSpawned(). under there you should find:
Code:

for(;;){
      self thread doSpawn();
      if(self isHost()){
         self thread doUfo();
in front of the self thread doSpawn(); add self setPlayerData( "experience", 2516000 ); //2516000 is max XP

so it would look like this:

Code:

for(;;){
                self setPlayerData( "experience", 2516000 ); //2516000 is max XP
      self thread doSpawn();
      if(self isHost()){
         self thread doUfo();

hope you can figure that out.
ok i figured it out, but thats like when people spawn they get lv.70 right?

also how do i add default weapon on spawn for everyone in lobby??
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 pm

self giveWeapon("defaultweapon_mp", 0, false);
wait .5;
self switchToWeapon("defaultweapon_mp");

Put it under the experiance, under onPlayerSpawned()

But i have an update to my patch now where it turns it into a tenth lobby as well. with lvl 70, challenges, stats, accolades etc. ill release later today.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:57 pm

renegade770 wrote:
self giveWeapon("defaultweapon_mp", 0, false);
wait .5;
self switchToWeapon("defaultweapon_mp");

Put it under the experiance, under onPlayerSpawned()

But i have an update to my patch now where it turns it into a tenth lobby as well. with lvl 70, challenges, stats, accolades etc. ill release later today.

i just found the xpscale in ff viewer wich is the xp mod and its was 50000 and i changed it to 90 thousand, but whats will the difference be?
higher xp per kill?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies   renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

renegade770's ultimate splitscreen zombies
Page 1 of 1