AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site Banner (My attempts anyways)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Site Banner (My attempts anyways) Left_bar_bleue0/0Site Banner (My attempts anyways) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Site Banner (My attempts anyways) Empty
PostSubject: Site Banner (My attempts anyways)   Site Banner (My attempts anyways) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 am

I have like messing around in photoshop lately, and this is one of my creations.

Not saying that it should be used, but it was fun to make, and some feedback would be nice.

I think I am going to make the MAC V SOG logo a little more visable, its blends in too much right now.
I also need to figure out what to do with the jtags, modding, xbox 360 texts. They are too boring right now.

But here is what I have so far.
Site Banner (My attempts anyways) ABLnewbanner

Feel free to rate and comment on it
Back to top Go down
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Site Banner (My attempts anyways) Left_bar_bleue0/0Site Banner (My attempts anyways) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (My attempts anyways)   Site Banner (My attempts anyways) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:39 am

don't forget about the llama. always need that somewhere but other then that it looks really good
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.net
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (My attempts anyways)   Site Banner (My attempts anyways) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 am

Leaping Llama wrote:
don't forget about the llama. always need that somewhere but other then that it looks really good
very true. i couldnt find a good picture of it though. If you could provide a link I will definitely put it in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Banner (My attempts anyways)   Site Banner (My attempts anyways) Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Banner (My attempts anyways)
Page 1 of 1