AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download Left_bar_bleue0/0Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:00 am

Here are the campaign mods which are god mode and unlimited ammo for each level of the game. They are set on legendary difficulty so you get all the achievements and credits for it.

there will be 2 downloads for each. 1 with legendary only and the other with legendary and all skulls on for fun

Level 1 - Noble Actual

Spoiler:

Level 2 - Winter Contingency

Spoiler:

Level 3 - Oni: Sword Base

Spoiler:

Level 4 - Nightfall

Spoiler:

Level 5 - Tip of the Spear

Spoiler:

Level 6 - Long Night of Solace

Spoiler:

Level 7 - Exodus

Spoiler:

Level 8 - New Alexandria

Spoiler:

Level 9 - The Package

Spoiler:

Level 10 - The Pillar of Autumn

Spoiler:

Level 11 - Lone Wolf

Spoiler:

All you have to do is put your Profile on a USB, go to Modio or w.e program you use, change your ids on gamesave to your console ids, rehash and resign, replace file, hit resume campaign, then play and have fun Very Happy

NOTE: You MUST replace the gamesave every time you start a new levell in order to play with the mods

Last edited by LEAPLNG LLAMA on Thu May 19, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.net
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download Left_bar_bleue0/0Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Updated because of more members

Will update the saves to be at the end of the level this week
Back to top Go down
Nck90

Nck90

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:27 am

this is gonna be fun and I'll finally be able to finish the campain on Legendary.. whoo-oo.. thank you man.. when I get some extra money I'm gonna get horizon but until then this is gonna be great
Back to top Go down
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:16 pm

you dont even need to save mney for horizon. ill end up modding gamesaves for anyone who doesnt have diamond as long as they upload them to something like megaupload which takes 2 seconds then post the link and ill mod it for them
Back to top Go down
Nck90

Nck90

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:19 pm

ok I tried your level 2 like 20 times.. I get the extra gernades but no unlimited health .. so I am uploading mine.. I was hoping you could give me unlimited health with this game if i use my save file.. thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Nck90 wrote:
ok I tried your level 2 like 20 times.. I get the extra gernades but no unlimited health .. so I am uploading mine.. I was hoping you could give me unlimited health with this game if i use my save file.. thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

try using the one with all skulls on because i know i used that one and it worked. havnt tested any of the ones without skulls on
Back to top Go down
Nck90

Nck90

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:47 pm

I dont know whats going on tried both of em with and without skulls and no luck man.. thanx for the effort my xbox just hates me I swear.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Evergreen Sasquatch

Evergreen Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Can you please post the game saves for the other levels? I really want to get the "A Monument To All Your Sins" over with, it's the last achievement I need. Or send them to me in a PM?
Back to top Go down
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download   Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:38 pm

All saves have been added and may be downloaded. please let me know if there is anything wrong with any of the saves.

I also do FREE Horizon modding for those who do not have diamond

just visit this thread and follow the directions

Thread:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Campaign Mods with Download
Page 1 of 1