AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get free microsoft points!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itz Bad As

Itz Bad As

How to get free microsoft points!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to get free microsoft points!!!   How to get free microsoft points!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm

What you need:
A phone to call 1800 4MY XBOX
An account ending in 2010 with Automatic Renewal
Last 4 digits of CC used
Patientce (Sometimes)
Call up Choose Accounts and Billing
Tell them you want to cancel your acc

They will say why Say you are not satisified with the hacking and Lag of games and you are going to buy a ps3
They will say what games did you enjoy? Say i own over 50 games cant name my favorite one.

Finally they should say are you sure you want to cancel your account how about we give you 800 microsoft points?
Say i guess ill stay And done!!!
IF THEY DONT OFFER IT. HANGUP AND CALL BACK they are suppose to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: How to get free microsoft points!!!   How to get free microsoft points!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 am

Itz Bad As wrote:
What you need:
Last 4 digits of CC used
Patientce (Sometimes)

They will say why Say you are not satisified with the hacking and Lag of games and you are going to buy a ps3
They will say what games did you enjoy? Say i own over 50 games cant name my favorite one.

Finally they should say are you sure you want to cancel your account how about we give you 800 microsoft points?
IF THEY DONT OFFER IT. HANGUP AND CALL BACK they are suppose to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah i don think it works.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
Itz Bad As

Itz Bad As

PostSubject: Re: How to get free microsoft points!!!   How to get free microsoft points!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 pm

redzic wrote:
Itz Bad As wrote:
What you need:
Last 4 digits of CC used
Patientce (Sometimes)

nah i don think it works.......
Me and my friend tryed it and it worked. i only tryed it once. But for onw of my friends it did not work. i know 8 people that did it and 7 out of 8 got the points.
Back to top Go down
SJN R3 IF L EXz

SJN R3 IF L EXz

Character sheet
Warning Status:
How to get free microsoft points!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0How to get free microsoft points!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How to get free microsoft points!!!   How to get free microsoft points!!! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm

And where did you get this information from?

I'm sure Xbox does not give out 800 ms points for pretending to cancel your account.

I've personally canceled 3 or 4 accounts and never have I gotten an offer like that.

Even if it worked for you; theres no proof.

Be careful what your posting..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get free microsoft points!!!   How to get free microsoft points!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get free microsoft points!!!
Page 1 of 1