AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Random Code] Blind Opponents

Go down 
2 posters

Did you actually read this?
Yes
[Random Code] Blind Opponents I_vote_lcap83%[Random Code] Blind Opponents I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
[Random Code] Blind Opponents I_vote_lcap17%[Random Code] Blind Opponents I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
[Random Code] Blind Opponents Left_bar_bleue0/0[Random Code] Blind Opponents Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

[Random Code] Blind Opponents Empty
PostSubject: [Random Code] Blind Opponents   [Random Code] Blind Opponents EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:11 am

So here is some code i whipped up for another person's patch. Their patch is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you should check it out, it sounds pretty cool.

Anyway, he wanted me to have a skill that when you press a button, it blinds all oposing players within a certain radius of the person. So here is the code i made for it, it works perfectly, and im kinda proud of it.

Spoiler:
So yeah, all you need to do is a self thread startFlash(); and everything will work.

Also, do the poll at the top, i want to see how many people actually read posts on here.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORN LLAMA
Admin
Admin
AIRBORN LLAMA

PostSubject: Re: [Random Code] Blind Opponents   [Random Code] Blind Opponents EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:12 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
[Random Code] Blind Opponents Left_bar_bleue0/0[Random Code] Blind Opponents Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [Random Code] Blind Opponents   [Random Code] Blind Opponents EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 am

its sad how little people read these posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Random Code] Blind Opponents   [Random Code] Blind Opponents Empty

Back to top Go down

[Random Code] Blind Opponents
Page 1 of 1