AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TU 6 Totally Clean Patch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ncjunglist

ncjunglist

TU 6 Totally Clean Patch Empty
PostSubject: TU 6 Totally Clean Patch   TU 6 Totally Clean Patch EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Didnt see this anywhere so thought you guys might could use a clean patch. clown
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ncjunglist on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
TU 6 Totally Clean Patch Left_bar_bleue0/0TU 6 Totally Clean Patch Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: TU 6 Totally Clean Patch   TU 6 Totally Clean Patch EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:50 pm

i fixed your hyperlink there. youre welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
ncjunglist

ncjunglist

PostSubject: Re: TU 6 Totally Clean Patch   TU 6 Totally Clean Patch EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:53 pm

no offense,but i figured it out my self i was editing it and when i hit send, a window popped up and told me it just ahd been edited....lol...all good man...just thought i would try and post some stuff that i have that i dont see up here.....howz it going btw???

lol..wait do you mean like u fixed it where it goes straight to the download screen like w/out that play/download button? cuz if you did then i think my dumbass just messed it up again.lol..i mean u can get to it easy but i've never seen that screen on a link before...lol...how do you bypass that..the link url looks the same...???
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
TU 6 Totally Clean Patch Left_bar_bleue0/0TU 6 Totally Clean Patch Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: TU 6 Totally Clean Patch   TU 6 Totally Clean Patch EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 am

ncjunglist wrote:
no offense,but i figured it out my self i was editing it and when i hit send, a window popped up and told me it just ahd been edited....lol...all good man...just thought i would try and post some stuff that i have that i dont see up here.....howz it going btw???

lol..wait do you mean like u fixed it where it goes straight to the download screen like w/out that play/download button? cuz if you did then i think my dumbass just messed it up again.lol..i mean u can get to it easy but i've never seen that screen on a link before...lol...how do you bypass that..the link url looks the same...???
no, i just had it to what you do now. i dont think there is a way to bypass that. it just happens here, for no apparent reason.

and its going pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TU 6 Totally Clean Patch   TU 6 Totally Clean Patch Empty

Back to top Go down

TU 6 Totally Clean Patch
Page 1 of 1