AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ncjunglist

ncjunglist

FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP Empty
PostSubject: FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP   FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll post a tutorial for this as soon as I can get to it. It's really easy to use. You dont need a usb,or transfercable to move files to from your pc to your jtag its almost instant with this program.

edit: crap, should this be in the mw2 general,or tut section...if i'm gonna add a tut then can someone move it there for me??? thnx...and how do you get rid of the tab with calendar on side of screen...i hate having to scroll over to see the last few words of someones post?? gonna look at the settings until i get a answer..lol...thnx bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP Left_bar_bleue0/0FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP   FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 am

i already have a tut for this. here it is
Back to top Go down
ncjunglist

ncjunglist

PostSubject: Re: FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP   FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:45 am

renegade770 wrote:
i already have a tut for this. here it is

Thats cool man. But this is Flashfxp. With it you can move any type of file, not just fast files. I forgot you could also use FF Viewer to ftp them, i see the option all the time, i just like to edit lots of different patches first then i'll be able to switch them really fast without having to open them,etc. Maby no need for to post a tut. but its still a different program and I think if you haven't already tried it, you might like it a little better for transfering stuff to your retail or jtag. alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP   FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP Empty

Back to top Go down

FTP YOUR JTAG WITH FLASH FXP
Page 1 of 1