AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

want a working xbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seadarb

seadarb

want a working xbox Empty
PostSubject: want a working xbox   want a working xbox EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:25 am

I am a noob to modding and don't really want anything that gives me an unfair advantage over other gamers. I just want the best functioning Xbox I can have. I went through a 3 month process battling with Xbox global escalation team. 3 "refurbs" later I am still stuck with a piece of s**t console. I spent the 85 bucks to have mine repaired and when it came back I could see they didn't even open the case, so they kept sending refurbs which were worse than the one I had.
Anyway I want to build my own, so I want to know what I can do without being banned by xbox live. Can I change the motherboard myself, and if so which one is the best.( I have an Slim model) but I read about the jasper being the best chip, I also have an elite model.
Can I change the network adapter because I believe the one I have is Crap, and if so are there better options the the one they use. I want to add cooling and have already done the research on that. Also could I do a internal hard drive mode without being banned by xbox live.
Basically I want a better console then the crap they make but I want to play online without cheating,or getting banned
Back to top Go down

want a working xbox
Page 1 of 1