AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RROD FIX ANYONE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReKz

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 am

Anyone know how to fix red ring of death?I had 2 lights yesterday, Now I got the christmas lights?Anyone. Please!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORN LLAMA
Admin
Admin
AIRBORN LLAMA

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 pm

ReKz wrote:
Anyone know how to fix red ring of death?I had 2 lights yesterday, Now I got the christmas lights?Anyone. Please!

yes, i can help u

is this on ur jtag?

or a normal console?
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
Itz Bad As

Itz Bad As

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

When i got the rrod i wraped my 360 in towels and tured it on. i left it like that for 15 mins. then i turned it off and unwraped it. i let it cool for 30 mins and now it works prefectly fine i got the rrd when call of duty 4 came out and never got it since.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 am

Itz Bad As wrote:
When i got the rrod i wraped my 360 in towels and tured it on. i left it like that for 15 mins. then i turned it off and unwraped it. i let it cool for 30 mins and now it works prefectly fine i got the rrd when call of duty 4 came out and never got it since.
ude that just works one time or more, i used to do it too as well like 5 or 6 times then after that it didnt work trust me you will get rrod again if not opened it already and fixed.
Back to top Go down
Itz Bad As

Itz Bad As

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 pm

redzic wrote:
Itz Bad As wrote:
ude that just works one time or more, i used to do it too as well like 5 or 6 times then after that it didnt work trust me you will get rrod again if not opened it already and fixed.
If i open it to fix it what do i do to fix it?
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Itz Bad As wrote:
redzic wrote:
Itz Bad As wrote:
If i open it to fix it what do i do to fix it?
you ned to change and put a new fan also change the LED.
Back to top Go down
iXi PerfXtionZx

iXi PerfXtionZx

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 pm

The RROD fix is very easy. If you want to do it yourself Airborn llama has many tuts. and if you just want it done for a good price send it to Airborn LLama he does excellent work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RROD FIX ANYONE?   RROD FIX ANYONE? Empty

Back to top Go down

RROD FIX ANYONE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRBORN LLAMA :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: