AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

message to airborn llama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joegrrizly

joegrrizly

message to airborn llama Empty
PostSubject: message to airborn llama   message to airborn llama EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 pm

hey guys, joegrrizly here, i just wanted to say that i love the sight and all but you got to get your name out sure youtube is helping but you only have 600 subs, you need to get teh word out on xbl, ill help you out if you want, dont worry, i already have tenth prestige and fall camos and all that shit so im not trying to like bribe you im just sayen ill tell my friends about you guys and make them all subcribe, send me an friend request my username is the same as my gamertag.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: message to airborn llama   message to airborn llama EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm

joegrrizly wrote:
hey guys, joegrrizly here, i just wanted to say that i love the sight and all but you got to get your name out sure youtube is helping but you only have 600 subs, you need to get teh word out on xbl, ill help you out if you want, dont worry, i already have tenth prestige and fall camos and all that shit so im not trying to like bribe you im just sayen ill tell my friends about you guys and make them all subcribe, send me an friend request my username is the same as my gamertag.
nice of you mate alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
AIRBORN LLAMA
Admin
Admin
AIRBORN LLAMA

PostSubject: Re: message to airborn llama   message to airborn llama EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 am

joegrrizly wrote:

yea, thanks a lot

big help
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: message to airborn llama   message to airborn llama EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:01 pm

PS: he has 790 subs on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: message to airborn llama   message to airborn llama Empty

Back to top Go down

message to airborn llama
Page 1 of 1