AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moljace

moljace

Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? Empty
PostSubject: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Allright, im sure many of you have seen xtreambouncers new video on the tenth lobby in Nazi Zombies and Spec Opps, in this he claims that this does not require a jtag, and will only release a tutorial once he gains 3.5k subs from it. Im guessing it is a .iso mod, and also figured someone could figure it out before he gets his 3.5k subs Smile. But i was just wondering if anyone had an idea of how this could be done? i can post a link to the video if anyone requests it. also , i have a recommendation, when i typed airbornllama in my browser, it didn't seem to load very well, but i noticed in the bottom left it said waiting for a response from airbornllama360.darkbb.com, i typed that in at the top and it loaded instantly, i know airbornllama might look better, but just hand out the full link.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORN LLAMA
Admin
Admin
AIRBORN LLAMA

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm

moljace wrote:
Allright, im sure many of you have seen xtreambouncers new video on the tenth lobby in Nazi Zombies and Spec Opps, in this he claims that this does not require a jtag, and will only release a tutorial once he gains 3.5k subs from it. Im guessing it is a .iso mod, and also figured someone could figure it out before he gets his 3.5k subs Smile. But i was just wondering if anyone had an idea of how this could be done? i can post a link to the video if anyone requests it. also , i have a recommendation, when i typed airbornllama in my browser, it didn't seem to load very well, but i noticed in the bottom left it said waiting for a response from airbornllama360.darkbb.com, i typed that in at the top and it loaded instantly, i know airbornllama might look better, but just hand out the full link.

ok, thanks for the suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
moljace

moljace

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:46 pm

AIRBORN LLAMA wrote:
moljace wrote:

do you have any idea on the mod?
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:47 pm

moljace wrote:
AIRBORN LLAMA wrote:
moljace wrote:

can you please give the link to the video???
thanks
Back to top Go down
moljace

moljace

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:21 pm

redzic wrote:
moljace wrote:
AIRBORN LLAMA wrote:
moljace wrote:

thanks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 am

moljace wrote:
redzic wrote:
moljace wrote:
AIRBORN LLAMA wrote:
moljace wrote:

thanks
its so fake mate its so fake. he maybe pasted something after he got to 10th..
Back to top Go down
moljace

moljace

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 am

redzic wrote:
moljace wrote:
redzic wrote:
moljace wrote:
AIRBORN LLAMA wrote:
moljace wrote:

thanks
i was thinking that.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:20 am

moljace wrote:
redzic wrote:
moljace wrote:
redzic wrote:
moljace wrote:
AIRBORN LLAMA wrote:
moljace wrote:

thanks
i was thinking that.
ok. well it is a fake.
Back to top Go down
TTG_SPEED

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm

It's fake for MW2. It's possible in WaW Zombies because the gametypes share similar scripts for online and zombies however in MW2 spec ops is like it's own game. Spec ops runs on the same scripts but the scripts needed to make a 10th lobby are absent in Spec ops. The only way to enable these scripts would be with a jtag. And if you're going to use a jtag online for a 10th lobby you might as well do it the old fashioned way and have unlock all etc with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?   Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenth Lobby in Spec Opps and Zombies?
Page 1 of 1