AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am

If enough people want it, i can make a full text, noob proof tutorial. It'll just take a little while as i haven't even started it.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 am

renegade770 wrote:
If enough people want it, i can make a full text, noob proof tutorial. It'll just take a little while as i haven't even started it.
i dont need it, but other ppl might be interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Ok, ill get working on it.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 pm

renegade770 wrote:
Ok, ill get working on it.
good, it might help other people.
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Ok, its up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If a Mod would like to delete this topic, feel free to do so, it is useless now as i have actually done the tutorial.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 pm

renegade770 wrote:
Ok, its up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If a Mod would like to delete this topic, feel free to do so, it is useless now as i have actually done the tutorial.
why is it useless?
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

Well now that i actually wrote the tut and it is stickied, its useless to have a topic that asks if anyone wants it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?   Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in full tut for modding MW2 campaign with a USB?
Page 1 of 1