AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! Left_bar_bleue0/0NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!   NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Yes, it deserves to be in all caps.

This is called the iHc xbox 360 full release. It was not created by me, or had anything to do with me, so i take no credit. I cant find the thread i dl'ed it from so i cannot remember who to give credit to. Help is appreciated on that front. The name on the program is iHc James.

Download link -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*EDIT*- you need winrar to download this. If you dont have it, you can just google it and download it from their site.

Anyway, this is a wonderful program that does all of the hard coding for you. Just go into "MW2 Patch Maker" and start to select the options. It is basically self explanitory, when you are finished, go to the tab on the right and select update code and then save it as the patch_mp.ff

If you dont know what a patch_mp.ff is, it is a custom patch that modifies the game to your liking. You NEED a jtag in order to use these.

This is a very helpful program, and you can select any options you want and make your custom patch in minutes. Hope this is helpful to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ayo

Ayo

PostSubject: Re: NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!   NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm

My jtag will be coming in a few days and i thought that i would bed screwed with all of the codes. but the program is so easy. i already made myself a patch.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!   NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:16 am

renegade770 wrote:

This is called the iHc xbox 360 full release. It was not created by me, or had anything to do with me, so i take no credit. I cant find the thread i dl'ed it from so i cannot remember who to give credit to. Help is appreciated on that front. The name on the program is iHc James.

*EDIT*- you need winrar to download this. If you dont have it, you can just google it and download it from their site.

Anyway, this is a wonderful program that does all of the hard coding for you. Just go into "MW2 Patch Maker" and start to select the options. It is basically self explanitory, when you are finished, go to the tab on the right and select update code and then save it as the patch_mp.ff

If you dont know what a patch_mp.ff is, it is a custom patch that modifies the game to your liking. You NEED a jtag in order to use these.

This is a very helpful program, and you can select any options you want and make your custom patch in minutes. Hope this is helpful to everyone.
dude this program is a little bit old lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! Left_bar_bleue0/0NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!   NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:18 am

redzic wrote:
renegade770 wrote:

Yes, but it is a good resource for those who are just beginning to mod. Although it is rather glitchy and a lot of the time the code doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!   NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 am

renegade770 wrote:
redzic wrote:
renegade770 wrote:

Yes, but it is a good resource for those who are just beginning to mod. Although it is rather glitchy and a lot of the time the code doesnt work.
the program also does not have many other mods and thats stupid. for example xp mod and other mods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!   NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW MODDED PATCH MAKER!
Page 1 of 1