AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to mod your gamertag

Go down 
+2
redzic
hippypancake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hippypancake

hippypancake

How to mod your gamertag Empty
PostSubject: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:41 pm

This Tutorial was made by
Hippypancake (Copyright Protected)

This tutorial is for modding your gamertag for call of duty only. (Can be used with mw2, world at war, call of duty 4.)

Please don't tell me if there are spelling errors because there are probably some spelling errors and I don't care. This tutorial was to help people who want the help not for anybody else.

Programs needed: xport360, Ezgt 2.2 (recommended), and modio (vip is not needed but can be used).
Items needed: Transfer Cable (Data Migration cable) can be bought from microsoft or ebay etc.
A computer and an xbox of course are needed.

To Download Xport 360 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To Download Ezgt 2.2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To Download Modio [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 1: Get xport360 if you don't already have it go to - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] once downloaded open it.

Step 2: Load xport 360 and load your hard drive.

Step 3: Click Device, click Partition 3, click Content (user profiles, saves, etc)

How to mod your gamertag M9q9ec

Step 4: Find the profile that you want to use (if you don't know which one is yours you can find out later)
Click on it (on the left column) click the file that starts with FFFE and then the one with numbers usually a lot of zeros.

Step 5: Then on the right side click on the file which is your profile and Drag and drop your profile (or the
one you think is yours) to your desktop.

How to mod your gamertag 53jtld

Step 6: Now Load up ezgt 2.1 or 2.2 (or a later version if there is one)

How to mod your gamertag Dr5h6b

Step 7: click the button at the top right and click open. Click Desktop at the left side of the window that opens. Find your profile on your desktop and open it. Your name should pop up if it is a different profile name then you must go to the beginning steps and choose a different profile.

How to mod your gamertag Syo94i

Step 8: Erase your name and put anything you want (click the add tab if you want to put buttons or change the color of your name) If you want your name to be invisible even when the game starts (instead of saying unnamed player) click the advanced tab (you must being using exgt 2.2) and click Add Hex 0D then click space then click add Hex 0D then click space then click add hex 0D.

Step 9: once you get the gamertag you want click file save as and save to desktop.
It should have created a new folder and put it on your desktop.

How to mod your gamertag Xdbl9c

Step10: click on the folder it just created, click on the FFED folder, Click on the numbers folder, and you should be at a file over 300 kb. This is your modded profile.

Step 11: Open Modio and drag and drop that file (the modded profile) into modio.

How to mod your gamertag 157ej2f

Step 12: Click the Rehash and Resign button. And once you do so exit out of modio.
You should still have that folder on your desktop still.
Step 13: Now go back to Xport360 Click on content (user profiles, saves, etc) so it looks like this.

How to mod your gamertag Rlc10g

Step 14: drag the whole folder into xport 360 and drop it.

Step 15: Exit out of everything. Unplug hard drive from computer. Plug it into xbox 360.

Step 16: Make sure you are not signed into any profile. And load up modern warfare 2.

Step 17: Press start button and it will say warning you are not signed in to a profile….. click yes and sign into your modded one. When you sign into your modded profile it will come up with the avatar screen. Just click the xbox guide button (the button in the middle of your controller) then click and and go through all the options until you get to multplayer. Click on multiplayer and continue to multiplayer. Click xbox live and a notice will come up. Click okay. And sign in to your real profile

Step 18. Click xbox live again or go to options and change them to the settings you want because they will be set to default.

Step 19: You should now have your modded gamertag there.

Step 20: Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 am

good post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
AIRBORN LLAMA
Admin
Admin
AIRBORN LLAMA

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 pm

i just stickied it, nice post
Back to top Go down
Ayo

Ayo

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:37 pm

i do the same thing but i dont rehash resign and it still works, but i will start doing that for now on because i will believe hippie rather than a random on youtube

Be the way awesome post
Back to top Go down
minVIKES428

minVIKES428

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Great Post dude, I was the one that requested the tutorial... A++++++ GREAT TUTORIAL!!!
Back to top Go down
Myles

Myles

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Here, I made a video on this a while ago, just if you need any extra help.

Good post though!

Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 am

Myles wrote:
Here, I made a video on this a while ago, just if you need any extra help.

Good post though!

good tut alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to mod your gamertag   How to mod your gamertag Empty

Back to top Go down

How to mod your gamertag
Page 1 of 1