AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lessons on black ops everything you can think on...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LMS Ninja

LMS Ninja

Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... Empty
PostSubject: Lessons on black ops everything you can think on...   Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey guys I am doing lessons on black ops from quick scopes to gb training I am 2k on gb and I have done lessons a long time my gt is lms ninja and my gb is nadevilli so if interested. Send me a message on xbox and I have multi color modded xbox controllers.....
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... Left_bar_bleue0/0Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons on black ops everything you can think on...   Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

dont just post in the general black ops. post this in the general discussion thread
Back to top Go down
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... Left_bar_bleue0/0Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons on black ops everything you can think on...   Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm

renegade770 wrote:
dont just post in the general black ops. post this in the general discussion thread

he's right. topic moved
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.net
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Lessons on black ops everything you can think on...   Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:02 am

Ive seen your gt before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons on black ops everything you can think on...   Lessons on black ops everything you can think on... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons on black ops everything you can think on...
Page 1 of 1