AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some happiness for your ears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Some happiness for your ears Left_bar_bleue0/0Some happiness for your ears Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Some happiness for your ears Empty
PostSubject: Some happiness for your ears   Some happiness for your ears EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 am

Are there any other dub/DnB/rave fans out there? I know its a growing genre, so I am expecting that there are.

Im gonna post some of the stuff I like. Feel free to post any that you enjoy as well.

There is so much to post, so many good tracks. I might be posting more, but for the most part, I will leave it up to you!

Last edited by renegade770 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aden34
Admin
Admin
aden34

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Some happiness for your ears Left_bar_bleue0/0Some happiness for your ears Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Some happiness for your ears   Some happiness for your ears EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 am

i love chripy's dubstep. its really good. his bulletpoof one has a sick tone to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.net
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:

PostSubject: Re: Some happiness for your ears   Some happiness for your ears EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

Leaping Llama wrote:
i love chripy's dubstep. its really good. his bulletpoof one has a sick tone to it
yeah, chrispy is def one of my favorites. bulletproof is really good. His remixes are gold.

For those who want to see:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some happiness for your ears   Some happiness for your ears Empty

Back to top Go down

Some happiness for your ears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRBORN LLAMA :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: