AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anels modding account shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redzic

redzic

Anels modding account shop Empty
PostSubject: Anels modding account shop   Anels modding account shop EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 am

Hi everyone so i am going to sell modded accounts for MW2. and when the site hits 150 members then i am starting to sell. not before 150 members yeah! alien. I have modded a few accounts with many mods for mw2 and i can also mod for waw and cod 4 if you want when the shop opens. i have done this through system link and when i get xbr4 then i will go online and host modded lobbies online with invites.

and i can mod your account through system link until i get xbr4.
The mods that will be on the accounts is:

-you choose a prestige
-all titles and emblems
-all challenges unlocked
-camo on every weapon not on the secondary coz thats patched until we get a bypass
-leaderboards hack.
-infections
The price will be for a finished modded account 20$ paypal and price for your account or a account thats just random and want to get that acc modded the price will be 25$.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: THE SHOP WILL OPEN WHEN AIRBORN LLAMA LET ME OPEN IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
OpTiC PrEdAtOr

OpTiC PrEdAtOr

PostSubject: Re: Anels modding account shop   Anels modding account shop EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 am

redzic wrote:
Hi everyone so i am going to sell modded accounts for MW2. and when the site hits 150 members then i am starting to sell. not before 150 members yeah! alien. I have modded a few accounts with many mods for mw2 and i can also mod for waw and cod 4 if you want when the shop opens. i have done this through system link and when i get xbr4 then i will go online and host modded lobbies online with invites.

and i can mod your account through system link until i get xbr4.
The mods that will be on the accounts is:

-you choose a prestige
-all titles and emblems
-all challenges unlocked
-camo on every weapon not on the secondary coz thats patched until we get a bypass
-leaderboards hack.
-infections
The price will be for a finished modded account 20$ paypal and price for your account or a account thats just random and want to get that acc modded the price will be 25$.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: THE SHOP WILL OPEN WHEN AIRBORN LLAMA LET ME OPEN IT.

wow FAIL??

"There are some rules that have to apply when you a selling, buying, or trading and that is...

1.The seller of the item must have a picture of the item that the want to sell or trade and the picture must have the sellers name on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not se7ensins.com... this website.

2.There will be no scamming on this website or there will be no selling accounts(Xbl,zune,itunes,runescape,wow) No Exceptions

3.You may not sell any type of cards(xbl month cards,ms point cards,itunes cards,prepaid visa cards) No Exceptions

Thanks, Airbornllama Staff

Nice post kevin, im stickying this... AIRBORN LLAMA"

Read rules before post
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodgaming.simplygaming.org
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anels modding account shop   Anels modding account shop EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 pm

dont think your cool. i know the rules i have spoken with llama, i have read the rules and ur just mad because ur so stupid coz u cant mod and hack and i can and your just mad at that. lol get a life-
Back to top Go down
AIRBORN LLAMA
Admin
Admin
AIRBORN LLAMA

PostSubject: Re: Anels modding account shop   Anels modding account shop EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:17 am

redzic wrote:
dont think your cool. i know the rules i have spoken with llama, i have read the rules and ur just mad because ur so stupid coz u cant mod and hack and i can and your just mad at that. lol get a life-

redzic,
you need to calm down

he was just letting you know
Back to top Go down
OpTiC PrEdAtOr

OpTiC PrEdAtOr

PostSubject: Re: Anels modding account shop   Anels modding account shop EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 am

AIRBORN LLAMA wrote:
redzic wrote:

redzic,
you need to calm down

he was just letting you know

exactly redzic i was just telling you the rules of the forums i havent seen that you talked to airborn all you had to say was

I Have Talked to Airborn Llama and i would have been fine sorry for this
Back to top Go down
http://www.vodgaming.simplygaming.org
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anels modding account shop   Anels modding account shop EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm

ok cheers for minding me on that. thanks for your try. thanks lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anels modding account shop   Anels modding account shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Anels modding account shop
Page 1 of 1