AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Please login!
AIRBORN LLAMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRBORN LLAMA

JTAG/ XBOX 360 Mods

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Excited for the blackops ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Anyone Excited for the blackops ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:29 pm

hey guys Joe here..

Anyone Ecxited for the New Call of duty black ops coming out ?

Post below if you do !
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:28 am

Joe wrote:
hey guys Joe here..

Anyone Ecxited for the New Call of duty black ops coming out ?

Post below if you do !
yes very exited. i hope it will be zombies and 10th lobbies there to as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.airbornllama.com
Itz Bad As

Itz Bad As

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Zombies would be sick.
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Anyone Excited for the blackops ? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone Excited for the blackops ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:37 am

I am definitely looking forward to it, but i hope there are some major improvements to it. I myself was rather disappointing in MW2, because of the new weapons and whole multiplayer system. I am praying to god that they will introduce an MLG playlist that would not allow noob-tubes, shottys, claymores, c4, annoying akimbo anything, and KILL STREAKS! Kill streaks are probably the one thing that in my mind ruined the game for me.

There have been rumors of having to pay an additional monthly fee for online black ops, and i wholeheartedly agree with it. This would be an additional fee that has to be paid each month, kind of World of Warcraft style. I think that this would dramatically cut down on the number of 10 year old kids playing the game and just overall make it better.

I personally think that Cod 4 was a much better game than MW2, it just had a better system, and it would be great if blackops would go back to some of the roots of Cod 4.

I have a lot more to rage about, but i think i will just stop there. So yeah, im looking forward to it and i will get it, but i definitely want to see improvements.
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 am

yeah, but still i heard it prob will be like halo 3. matchmaking also like levels in halo. so it will be very very VERY difficult to rank up there. but still this is just rumors
Back to top Go down
renegade770

renegade770

Character sheet
Warning Status:
Anyone Excited for the blackops ? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone Excited for the blackops ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am

well then that will make it much better for those with jtags and able to rank people up. more willing, paying customers Smile
Back to top Go down
redzic

redzic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 am

renegade770 wrote:
well then that will make it much better for those with jtags and able to rank people up. more willing, paying customers Smile
yes but still for other ppl it wont be easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the blackops ?   Anyone Excited for the blackops ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Excited for the blackops ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRBORN LLAMA :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: